Google+

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Death Of My Heart

How can you say you love me,
When you kiss him lovely?
And how can you say you need me,
While you are leaving me?

You sucked me dry,
You make me cry.
Please don't hurt me anymore,
Please don't be such a whore...

You made me feel so high,
Now I just want to die...
I loved you with every inch of my heart.
I'm walking down this lonely boulevard...

I figured out, your heart is cold as ice,
But I don't know, why you spit me out.
To my life, you are the vice.
I don't know what my life is all about...

Look in my eyes and tell me,
Will you love or drown me in the sea.
Then love will be my final emotion,
While I'm sinking into the ocean...

Please let me die right now,
Just kill me anyhow.
I have given all of my soul,
In my chest a black whole.