Google+

Monday, July 15, 2013

My Suicide Note

So here we go my friends,
Where are you now?
I feel I lost you all,
But I don't know how.

You left me alone,
All on my own.
And when will you see,
That day, something died in me.

To the girl I love,
My sweet romance,
I didn't want the world,
Just another chance.

Sweetie, I still love you,
How couldn't you see?
I'd stay with all of those people,
If you'd have stayed with me.

And now to my family,
The ones very close to me,
Why weren't you there?
Why didn't you care?

I'll never know what home is,
Because you never showed me.
All I ever wanted,
Was love without a plea.

I'm sitting here,
Getting ready to die.
Leaving this poem,
As my last goodbye

And I can't deal,
With all of those cuts.
To ask for your help,
I didn't have the guts.

But I want to thank you,
For good and bad times.
You are the reasons,
For all of my rhymes.

So these are the reasons,
For the poem I wrote,
To carry the name
'My Suicide Note'

No comments: